Using my experience as a special education teacher, my training in social cognitivist learning, and my lived experience as a person with autism, I can relate to students in a unique way, empowering them to access the material and gain the required skills and knowledge.
I provide virtual tutoring services for children grades 6-12, specializing in instruction for students with special needs.
Most of my students are from the metro-Atlanta area, but I am open to serving students from all backgrounds and U.S. areas.
- Training in social cognitivist and behaviorist learning models
- Master’s in Teaching from Georgia State University, majoring in Middle Level Education with a focus in Language Arts and Social Studies
- Served two years as a special education language arts teacher with Fulton County Schools
- Served as an independent tutor for a few years
- Volunteer classroom experience with Literacy Action
- As summer camp counselor for Korean Community Presbyterian Church, focused on vocabulary development and editing/revision skills
- Successfully engaged students in collaborative lessons and activities